SANDISK EXTREME MICRO SDHC 32GB 100MB/S UHS-I C10 U3
Gear that doesn’t limit your creativity
Get extreme speeds for fast transfer, app performance, and 4K UHD.2 Ideal for your Android™ smartphone, action cameras or drones, this high-performance microSD card does 4K UHD video recording, Full HD video, and high-resolution photos. The super-fast SanDisk Extreme® microSDXC™ memory card reads up to 160MB/s9 and writes up to 90MB/s.9 Plus, it’s A2-rated, so you can get fast application performance for an exceptional smartphone experience.7
Save time transferring content
Quick read speeds of up to 160MB/s9 let you transfer 1000 high-resolution photos and 30 minutes of 4K video (24GB) in less than 3 minutes.8
Write speeds of up to 90MB/s
Capture fast-action photos or shoot 4K UHD video2 with write speeds of up to 90MB/s.9 The SanDisk Extreme® microSDXC™ UHS-I Card lets you shoot more and faster.
Great for capturing 4K UHD Video2
Ideal for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without skipping frames. With up to 1TB1, the SanDisk Extreme® microSD™ UHS-I card lets you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video with its UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings.5
Load apps faster with A2
Get faster app performance for an outstanding smartphone experience thanks to the SanDisk Extreme® microSD card’s A27 Specification.
Durable design for use in extreme environments
SanDisk Extreme® microSDHC™ and microSDXC™ UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof,4 so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
Compatible with MobileMate® USB 3.0 Reader
Use the MobileMate® USB 3.0 microSD™ Card Reader with transfer speeds of up to 160MB/s9, so you can move big files fast, move a lot of files fast or just make frequent file transfers that much quicker.
Capacity: 32 GB
Combatibility: Compatible with microSDHC, microSDXC, microSDHC UHS-I, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices
Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.02mm x 14.99mm x 10.92mm
Sequential Read Performance: Up to 100MB/s
Sequential Write Performance: Up to 60MB/s
Not all devices support microSDXC memory card formats. Check with your device manufacturer for more details.
* For 128GB-1TB: Up to 160MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Up to 90MB/s write speeds. For 64GB: Up to 160MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Up to 60MB/s write speeds. For 32GB: Up to 100MB/s read speeds; up to 60MB/s write speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
1. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
2. Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
3. Download and installation required. See www.sandisk.com/memoryzone
4. Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
5. UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
6. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
7. For 64GB-1TB: A2 performance is 4000 read IOPS, 2000 write IOPS. For 32GB: A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Results may vary based on host device, app type, and other factors.
8. Comparison based on internal testing of SanDisk Extreme® microSDXC™ UHS-l card, versus current UHS-l cards with 100MB/s stated performance. Results may vary based on host device, file attributions, and other factors.