Sirui Nano ND64 Filter
This SIRUI Ultra Slim S-Pro Nano MC ND Filter reduces the quantity of light without altering the colours or contrast levels in the image. For bulb exposures during daylight, it is indispensable. If you want wiping or flowing effects, such as with running water, a slow shutter speed is required. Without a SIRUI gray filter, this would result in an over-exposed image. Neutral density filters are also suitable for working with an open shutter to produce low field depth. The increased light transmission would be compensated for by the filter.
- ND64 / ND1.8: The SIRUI ND64 Filter has a neutral density of ND1.8. This corresponds to a 64 times lengthening factor or 6 f-stops.
- Nano Colour Reduction: The 2-layer nano coating reduces colour fringing and ensures accurate colour reproduction.
- Multicoated (MC): The 4-layer protective coating is anti-static, water- and oil-repellent as well as being highly resistant to scratches and dirt.
- 5mm slim German glass: The German-produced B270 Schott glass has a 22-layer nano gray film for even light reduction and light transmission of 0.098% as well as reducing reflections.
- Ultra Slim Aluminium Fixing: The high quality aluminium ring is just 2.8mm thick (visible), meaning that there is no vignetting, even with angle lenses over 16mm focal length. The smooth-running thread ensures that the filter is securely mounted.
- Extremely thin - only 2.8mm. No vignetting even with wide-angle lenses (f=16mm)
- German manufactured Schott Plate Glass B270 with exclusive multi-layer Anti-Reflective Coating for perfectly linear, uniform light reduction from edge-to-edge, high light transmission, reflection reduction and precise colour rendition
- Protection Coating (waterproof, oil-resistant, scratch-resistant, anti-reflective, anti-static) for easy cleaning and superior lens protection
- Lightweight, high performance "scientific grade" aluminium filter ring provides high strength, corrosion resistance, stability and critical filter alignment